When applying these rules, player integrity will be relied upon to the point where a player’s ‘reasonable judgement’ will be trusted on things like estimating/measuring a spot, point, line, area or distance.
- Boundaries and Out of Bounds
- All fences and walls forming clearly definable boundaries to the course.
- All out of bounds areas, both internal and external will be marked with white markers.
- Marked area on r.h.s. of 3rd hole is only out of bounds when playing that hole
5th/6th holes – bridle path is out of bounds
Marked area on r.h.s. of 14th hole is only out of bounds when playing that hole.
- Balls out of bounds
A new ball may be played from where the previous stroke was made (rule 14.6) for one penalty stroke. Alternatively, in NON QUALIFYING competitions, a ball may be dropped in bounds in the vicinity of where the ball has gone out of bounds, with a two stroke penalty.
- Ground Under Repair
- Other Relief
- balls lying on, man made paths, sprinkler heads.
- for balls lying in divots on the fairways, a finger roll may be used in NON QUALIFYING competitions.
- A ball striking any telegraph wires on the course MUST be played again with no penalty.
- 150 Yard Markers